Established in 1938, the Nanyang Academy of Fine Arts is Singapore’s pioneer Arts education institution.
Widely recognized in Southeast Asia, NAFA’s reputation is founded on its innovative curriculum and teaching approaches,
as well as its diverse artistic creations. NAFA receives polytechnic-level funding from the Ministry of Education,
Singapore and is the first comprehensive arts education institution to receive the coveted 4-year EduTrust certification awarded by the
Council for Private Education in 2011. Please look them up on www.nafa.edu.sg for more details.
- Ranks in the Top-10 Art & Design colleges in Asia.
- It is one of the very few Government-funded Art & Design School of Singapore
- The Ministry of Education (MoE) of Singapore offers Tuition Grants (TG's) to maximum Indian students who clear the admission test of NAFA
- In the heart of Singapore (Bencoolen Street) with 5- Building campus
- Tuition fee is low. It is approximately Rs. 9 Lakhs/year and with if a student gets a tuition grant (TG) it is reduced to 50% which is the lowest in the Singapore
- The student of NAFA is allowed to work Part time- 16 hours/ week as it is a government funded institute
- Good stay back options for work after studies for students with Tuition Grants from the Ministry of Eductaion, Singapore
- No portfolios required- only a basic admission test to be taken
- Diploma in Design (Furniture & Spatial)
- Diploma in Design (Interior & Exhibition)
- Diploma in Design (Landscape & Architecture)
- Diploma in Design (Object & Jewelry)
- Diploma in Advertising
- Diploma in Graphic Communication
- Diploma in Illustration Design with Animation
- Diploma in Screen Media
- Diploma in Fine Art
- Diploma in Fashion Design
- Diploma in Fashion Merchandising & Marketing
- Diploma in Arts Management
A 12-month Top-up course is offered for all fields for Diploma Graduates in collaboration with Loughborough University, University of East London, UK etc.
- Cleared std. 12 with 60% marks in English
- If less than 60% in english, then IELTS 5.5 bands
- No portfolio Required
- Admission Entrance test- each year in December and April