Varying temperatures in the country account to the vast expanses of land in the country. The varied temperature and weather conditions make it easy for anyone to adjust easily. Undeniable and non-comparable infrastructure makes China a metaphor in itself. From transportation to buildings and educational establishments, there is convenience and gadgets reach those markets before any other country.
Affordable MBBS in China
In the year 2012, over than 3 Lakh students from almost 180 countries studied in China, both, degree as well as non-degree programs. China sees a high demand for education due to affordable living and tuition fees make.
Why one should consider the studying in China
- Affordable fees structure and living. Fees start from almost Rs. 2.5 Lakhs for most universities.
- About 48 universities in China are on the list of Medical Council of India.
- A global degree with worldwide acceptance.
- MCI and WHO accredited courses. They are recognized by MOE (China Ministry of Education).
- Mandarin taught from the first year of the degree, preparing the students and future doctors the language to be able to interact with patients during their internships and clinical rotations.
- The MBBS in China courses taught are in English.
- Well-equipped hospitals associated with universities where there is practical approach right from the beginning.
- Brilliant Hostels available with the excellent secure infrastructure with Separate hostels for International Students.
- International exposure is provided as there are many nationalities mingling with each other than just Chinese or Indians.
- A few universities also provide scholarships for early applications.
Check Your MBBS Eligibility to Study in China
- A student with 12th Standard in Science or Equivalent Examination with a minimum of 50% Marks in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and if the student belongs to reserved category, then a score of 40% in Physics, Chemistry & Biology is sufficient - as per MCI guidelines.
- No Common Entrance Test required.
- If a student holds a degree taught in English, then he does not require to take an IELTS or TOEFL exam.
MD Course or MBBS Course
Students who are pursuing MBBS Degree in China will be awarded British degree as per with the Indian curriculum at the end of 6 years, including the one year internship. The student may apply to work in India as well in order to work with the MBBS graduates from Indian colleges.
Student Visa process in China
All documentation can be routed through Imperial and we will aid all students for the entire process.
Get Guaranteed Admission for MBBS in Top University Anywhere in China
There is only one intake every year and a few colleges have limited seats. Apply soon to get to the best college of your liking. After the student has graduated, he can apply to take the MCI screening test. This brings about parity in the doctor's from India and China to practise in India. They can now apply to work at any hospital or private firm in
Guaranteed admissions available!
Secure your seats for your mbbs/medical degree in China without paying all fees. Easy pay options available. Please contact for further information.